Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Can somebody tell me what the hell just happened? I seriously feel that someone hit me hard on the head with an aluminum baseball bat.

There has never been such tension in Baghdad since April 2004. Something tells me that all hell is going to break loose very soon.

How can it be??? How could those Iranian mullahs win those votes? Even higher than last january when his excellency grand Shitheadstani himself ordered people to vote for them?

It just doesn't add up. It defies logic and reason. No way Iraqis are such brainwashed fools.

How could the mullahs get 58% of the votes in Baghdad? Last time, when the Sunnis boycotted they got 60%, but millions of Sunnis voted this time and hordes of Shia said they wouldn't vote for the mullahs this time so how could they get the same result? What the fuck happened?

What about the truckloads of ballots that entered from Iran? Where did they end up? How did they get hold of the ballots? Who the hell is running the "Independent" Electoral Commission? Iraqis? Americans or Iranians?

What about Kirkuk and Mosul? What of the stories of busloads of Kurds from Suleimaniya voting in Kirkuk? of people younger than 18 voting? Of Kurdish authorities encouraging Kurds to vote several times? Of Peshmerga preventing Turkmen from voting? Of counting over 50 thousand ballots from villages with less than 20 thousand people living in them?

What of the stories of commission workers spoiling ballots voting for lists other than 555 in Sadr city and openly joking between themselves that the Sunnis would have done the same in Fallujah if someone there voted for 555? Of the Sayyid standing in front of the polling station forcing people to swear on the Quran and in name of al Abbas that they would vote for 555? Of Badr militiamen running the stations? Of announcing the same results on SCIRI's Forat tv the very same day of the voting?

Is it possible that 555 would get an average of 90% of the votes while they couldn't get 80% the last time?

Are Iraqis that dumb? Those are not the Iraqis I know. The Iraqis I know love beer, sex and loud music. I never knew Iraqis who kiss the mullah's hand and hang out at husseiniyas.

If this is democracy then I spit and shit on democracy.

Congratulations everyone. I congratulate everyone who participated and cheerleaded this farce, including myself.

Now we are stuck with the mullahs for 4 FUCKING YEARS. Who know's what the hell would happen after that. We might as well do away with elections altogether and the Sayyid - may Allah bless him - would just give us his opinion instead of sheeple going to vote under his directions.

Soon we will have Sharia courts. Soon all the girls will covered from head to toe. We might as well cut the bullshit and start calling the army and police by their real names: Badr and Peshmerga.

Longlive Hakeem, Ja'fari and Solagh. Longlive the mullahs. Longlive Iran.


We'll be fighting in the streets
With our children at our feet
And the morals that they worship will be gone
And the men who spurred us on
Sit in judgement of all wrong
They decide and the shotgun sings the song

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again

The change, it had to come
We knew it all along
We were liberated from the fold, that's all
And the world looks just the same
And history ain't changed
'Cause the banners, they are flown in the next war

I'll move myself and my family aside
If we happen to be left half alive
I'll get all my papers and smile at the sky
Though I know that the hypnotized never lie
Do ya?

There's nothing in the streets
Looks any different to me
And the slogans are replaced, by-the-bye
And the parting on the left
Are now parting on the right
And the beards have all grown longer overnight

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again

Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss

10 Comments:

Blogger olivebranch said...

Hey Zeyad, err, Dayez- i've been reading your writing since you started this blog, and obviously on your old one too. I was annoyed actually that you stopped the other blog around the same time I started mine.

Anyway, I want to chat- I want to know a lot more about Badr Brigade and their role in the police forces etc.

One of my biggest concerns about the Iraq situation, is that while Badr's militia is allowed and legal and oppressing people; many in the resistance are labelled as terrorists.

Many of these people are ex army yes? Many of the Sunni part of the resistance would have gone back to the army rather than entering the resistance- but instead they adopted the Irani militia's and gave the Kurdish Peshmerga a loose collar...

Anyway, glad to see you writing- please email me more about the militia's, particularly Badr Brigade....

heres my email address : lukey@iinet.net.au

[olivebranch out]

3:39 AM  
Blogger Ikez said...

Hey friend,
Long time no post. Do you have a new site or just not posting lately?

If you have a new site please let me know through my comments section at www.regimeofterror.com.

Thanks alot and hope all is well.

Mark of www.regimeofterror.com

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found a very good free web site!

http://hav.uni.cc

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salaam, I am a research scientist trying to understand Iraqi bloggers. I would appreciate your participation by emailing me your responses to leishiraqia[@]gmail.com.

Your blog identity:
Is your blog name the same your true identity? Why?

Do you only blog in English? Why?

Did you blog about the Iraqi elections in 2010? Why?

Thank you very much for participating.

6:48 PM  
Anonymous rental elf said...

Nice article, thanks for the information.

9:50 PM  
Anonymous دردشة عراقية said...

Thank you Nice article

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Bloggingbooks said...

Dear iraqirebel blog author,

I work for Bloggingbooks publishing house, which is the new publishing brand of SVH publishing house.

We are looking forward to extend our publishing programme, and we are therefore searching intensively for interesting and well presented blogs that may be suitable for publishing.

Would you be interested too in publishing your blog posts? I look forward to a positive reply from you.

Should you have any questions, I would be pleased to answer your queries by e-mail. You may also get more information about Bloggingbooks concept, by visiting our website.

contact email: m [dot] gorbulea [at] bloggingbooks [dot] de

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Qposter said...

Great informative article. Thanks for sharing. Please keep it up to date.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Uouo Uo said...


جزاكم الله خيرا"

شركه تنظيف

10:05 AM  
Blogger جميل said...

تويتر شعر

انستقرام ضحك

انستقرام شيلات

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home