Friday, November 25, 2005

First Post

Damn. Been sitting here for the last 3 hours trying to figure out this whole blog thing. I'm not sure if it's blogger.com that's just awfully slow or my @#%$ed up dial-up connection. Power went out like 4 or 5 times and they keep switching the local neighborhood generator on and off. Life here sucks.

Not a good introduction I'd say. So anyway, I'm just your average Iraqi Joe... or should I say Mo. You'll find here my random posts on life in Iraq under the occupation (or liberation or however else you see it). Don't expect anything coherent here or the kind of political punditry you'd find on other Iraqi blogs. Just plain thoughts and stories, that would also include whatever rumors or jokes are flying around Baghdad at the moment. Hell, what do I care? There probably won't be anyone around to read this shit. So I guess that's all for now.

Cheers.

2 Comments:

Blogger naxshkar said...

can u send mail to me at rashaba2003@yahoo.com
i saw my name in your list

DANA NIZAR

5:04 AM  
Blogger Green Kokichi said...

Well, I wish I could believe you. If that is true, then why all the killings?

Now that Saddam is gone, why not get serious about putting the country back together, sharing the oil profits and starting to live normal, productive and happy lives?

Except for George Bush, I'm sure most Americans would like to leave Iraq as soon as possible, hopefully in one piece.

A wish for peace in the New Year!


isuzu parts car
auto shipping quotes

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home